Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Two weeks to go

Well it's the home straight as far as preparation, publicity and fundraising goes.

As far as preparation goes I have upped the CV work in the absence of squash (see prior post) and am reliant on three times World Squash Champion's bike routines.

Below is the pool of sweat I had to clear up after a particularly tough one of 5 mins on, 1 min off, 4 mins on, 1 min off, 3 mins on, 1 min off, 2 mins on, 1 min off, 1 min on, 1 min off, 30 secs on 1 min off, then return back to 5 minutes - I did it all at resistance 8 and covered 25Km


As far as publicity goes, I have upped the ante in social media and that has paid dividends in the form of a great piece in todays' Luton News.

In addition England Squash did me proud with this piece.

Finally the fundraising has gathered pace, thanks everyone who has donated so far, I am just awaiting the treasurer telling me what the total to date raised is.


No comments:

Post a Comment